Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pics from Romney in Chicago

Here are a couple pics from the event here in Chicago last week. I would have more, but since I have no idea how to get a camera to work indoors I had to rely on someone else for their photos.







Romney with Julie Johnson (My Man Mitt) and me with the new super cool "Vote for Mitt" Napolean Dynamite T-shirt. Apparantly Mitt has mastered the art of keeping his eyes open for photographs. I guess that's another qualification for our nations top office. We also gave Mitt an official "MittHead" pin. What else do you get for the man who has everything?







Ade, Mitt and Paul. Ade and Paul are Buisness School students at the University of Chicago and Romney supporters. Thanks to Ade for the tip off on the event and for the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home