Thursday, July 06, 2006

CAL THOMAS ON ROMNEY

You may now him by watching Fox news on saturday, Cal Thomas has come out in defense of Romney and his religion. Read his article here.

His article is a response to recent polls that have 37% of Americans not voting for a Mormon. This is of course a much debated poll. For a recent commentary on the poll check out the article by Jeff Fuller.

Cal Thomas makes a great point in his conclusion:


If an ambulance hits me, I care less where or how the driver worships than I do about his sense of direction to the nearest hospital. It troubles me not that a Mormon might be president. It does trouble me a great deal that so many people would think a person's faith - whether one shares it or not - should be the only reason to deny someone the presidency.


Well thankyou Cal for telling it like it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home